Licensed and experienced patent attorney (license 406 since 2009)
- Experience as in-house Patent Attorney
- Proven high-tech industry experience, in diverse managerial and technical roles such as system engineer, product manager, software engineer and group leader
- Excellent English (lived and worked in the USA for six years) Hebrew – Mother tongue
- Strong negotiation skills
2012 – current: BM PATENTECH: Licensed Patent Attorney for the high-tech industry (license 406)
- Drafting patents, responding to office actions (patent prosecution) for startup and large companies. Leading and conducting the process from idea to worldwide patents (searches, search report, drafting and prosecution).
- Assisting in patent strategies including Patent application evaluation and analysis, advising on patentability of innovation and freedom to operate.
- Working with various SW and HW technologies such as cyber, security internet, WEB and mobile applications, electronics, multidisciplinary products, medical devices,
Semi conductors, communication, file management, etc.
- Working as in-house IP manager: assisting in IP strategy, IP maintenance and IP consulting
2013- 2015: ZRRO TECHNOLOGIES: In house IP manager
Managing IP portfolio
B.Sc. Mathematics and Computer Science, Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
M.A. studies. Computer Science, Weizmann Institute, Rehovot.
Marketing and Economics courses. Tel-Aviv University.
Mediation Training: Tel Aviv University